Assuming that you have already installed Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows 8 on your workstation, perform the following steps:
- Open Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows 8 and from the Team menu, click Connect to Team Foundation Server.
- Click the Servers button.
- From the Add/Remove Team Foundation Server window, click the Add button.
- For the Name or URL of Team Foundation Server, use: https://tfsXX.discountasp.net:443/tfs where tfsXX is the Team Foundation Server 2012 server for your account and click the OK button.
*NOTE: If you need to find out what server you're hosted on, access the Account Information page.
- You should be prompted for credentials, enter your user name and corresponding password.
- Click the Close button at the Add/Remove Team Foundation Server window.
- Make sure that your Team Project Collection is available and then click the Connect button.